Here are a few tips to follow to ensure you get the best results from your laser hair removal treatment.
- Please make sure your skin is at its natural color.
- NO sun exposure, tanning lotions, tanning beds, tanning sprays, and tanning solutions 2-4 weeks before and after your treatment.
- NO Antibiotics, Iron Pills, Retin-A, Aspirin or any blood thinning medications 2 weeks prior to your treatment.
- NO Accutane or immunosuppressants in the last 6 months. If you have taken (or are currently taking) these, or any other medications, please notify the studio immediately.
- Treatment area(s) must be clean and free of: lotions, deodorant and ointments.
- Shave 24-48 hours prior to your appointment.
- AVOID sugaring/waxing, bleaching, tweezing, threading, Nair, etc. for 4 weeks prior to your appointment.
- NO facial treatments, microdermabrasion, or chemical peels for at least 2 weeks before and after your laser treatment.